I was very pleased and surprised to receive the "One Lovely Blog" award from Yvonne, author of the blog Swedish Thoughts. Thanks very much, Yvonne!
The Rules for the award are as follows:
1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other genealogy blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
And here are the 15 blog that I have chosen as recipients:
1) Are You My Cousin? Lisa
2) Dr Bill Tells Ancestor Stories Bill Smith
3) I Will Remember Kathy
4) John Brown Kin Alice Keesey McCoy
5) Genealogy & Me Lori
6) Canada Genealogy or "Jane's Your Aunt" M. Diane Rogers
7) Before My Time T K
8) Geneapprentice Sarah B
9) It's All Relatives Chris Odom
10) Nolichucky Roots Nolichucky
11) Ciccolella Family History Chuck Bennett
12) Twice Upon a Time Cheryl Lundy Stuart
13) Climbing My Family Tree Marian Burk Wood
14) Saving Stories Robin
15) The Lineal Arboretum Jim Owston
And I would like to present the Genea-Angel Award to my friend Barbara Poole, whose blog is called Life From the Roots, for her kind, supportive comments on my recent Betty's Boneyard blog post "My Great Great Grandfather Suddenly Has a New Identity..." I know she has received this award previously, but I believe it is well-deserved! :)
Have a great day!
© Betty Tartas 2011