Monday, March 15, 2010

Fearless Females: Six Word Memoir Tributes for Women's History Month

Thanks to Liza Alzo The Accidental Genealogist for the great writing prompts for this month.  I sort of missed out on the first half, as I was not writing much on my blog.

In my opinion, one of the most wonderful parts of genealogy research is the joy of finding out the stories of my female ancestors (So many of them remain yet unknown).  So, in essence, every month is Women's History Month, to me.

My six word tributes:

ALICE MARTINE HUBER (mother): Sensitive. Difficult. Craved attention. Unrequited love.

RUBY BOLTON BROWN MARTINE (maternal grandmother): Loving heart. Beautiful. Bon Vivant. Adventurous.

MINTTIE MAE BRUTON HUBER (paternal grandmother): Good cook. Feisty. Mystery to me.


Have a great day!

Betty

No comments: